GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AFTER 6 MONTHS AND 6000 miles my Silver Stagea is now for sale as my other modified one has finally been registered and been declared fit

Spec is as follows'

Single turbo 25det engine with auto box.
50000 miles genuine . One owner in Japan and then imported by myself. Has passed full SVA test (feb 06) and has 6 months MOT and Tax.I even have some of the japanese Nissan service history as well as all the import papework which confirms the mileage .
Sonic silver with 16" bbs alloys and new pirelli p 6000 tyres..
V spec is top of the range model and car is fitted with all factory options available inc:
twin electric sunroofs,self closing tailgate. dual climate control,electric windows.pioneer sound system, plus Interior has deluxe trim which is better than normal models Also
Auto box has overdrive on each gear and is fitted with snow mode , diff lock (for driving in real snow) and also has power shift which changes gear at higher revs for max performance.
Condition is excellent all round car would be an auction grade 4.5 if it was for sale in japan .I hate the word immaculate but if there is a Stagea in better condition in the UK I will be surprised
Also the number plate N15 RSV :smokin: comes with the car
I have done 6000 trouble free miles and been to loads of the skyline meets so the car is well known and will definately make whoever buys it a happy bunny.
I can email pics if you are interested but I think ther are some already on thesite.
Cost -
I have one offer worth around £6000 but it includes a pex worth £1800.
I would rather have all cash and sell the car to someone on the forum.

THE CAR WILL BE SOLD NEXT WEEKEND (8 days) IF NO ONES COMES UP WITH A BETTER DEAL OR £5800 CASH BUYS IT IMMEADIATELY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts