GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read Trevors "anything missed thread" & no one mentioned nitrous. Massive power gains for not a lot of £ & they say its a lot more reliable these days too.

So if youve had it fitted is it as much fun as i always imagined it to be or not & if you havent then why not?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yup I have used it for over a year now, if you understand how it works it can be a great help, if not its an engine wrecker.

I run up to 100bhp but very seldom, usually use about 30% of that just to get the turbo up and spooling then have it off, have also used it to cool intake temps and aid fueling with great success.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Aye totally, DP is the only way to go for most cars but the leaning out of number 6 cylinder on the GTR makes it a must.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
ahh guys, I was floating the N2O Idea for a while now ,, and one nice day a guy shows up wanting to install a singel fogger N2O and FUel ,, so 3 of us started working ,,, the job was DEAD EASY we didnt take over 2 hrs ,,

everything fitted correctly running about 50hp, Selinoids work the guy takes it out for a test ran ,, and the fuel pipe that goes to the seliniod got spliced,, the guy was VERY VERY LUCKY ,, that was my first installation of N2O and it went bad and a friend could have been hurt... so GET SOME PROFFESIONAL PERSON TO INSTALL IT WARRNING. TO NOT LET BBD TOUCH ANY FOGGERS

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
lol, takes me on average 4-5 hours to fit and set up a system, sometimes longer ..... infact most times longer.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
SkylineUSA Pre test whats that ,,, only test we did was to make sure the silenoids where working.. did it on a button no switches no fuses nada .. 2 wires from Seliniod to earth and 2 to the buttons and a wire to the battery Posative.

I will work on my own car Direct port but thats gona take a whole day I guess bending pipes would take a lot longer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts