GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!
I have major problems. I have no ABS or 4WD or A-LSD. They are not working. They all lights up on the dashboard. And the rev meter is dead.
I've checked all fuses and relays. Nothing wrong. Can anyone help?

Cheers

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
the only time my rev counter stopped working was when one of the 2 red wires that plug onto the positive side battery terminal became corroded in the plug and made a bad connection but for all the other things together besides a fuse like you said you checked then not to sure ????

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
hi iv got the same problam but my rev meter is fine done what i was told but my 4wd a-lsd lights are still on constant.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
mine does the same thing occasionally ABS 4WD and speedo stop working, if I turn the ignition on and off it' then all fine again, just seem to happen randomly.

I have a theory it's caused by vibration off the solid mount gearbox as my G-read-out on the Nismo MFD shows eratic dots to the right under hard acceleration.

I also had a bolt missing on the metal bracket which supports the air-bag and deceleration sensors under the centre console which I've now replaced and I've also mounted it on some rubber O-rings. I haven't had the lights issue since doing this.

By the way where is the main G-sensor located on the R34GTR? is it the black box marked "deceleration sensor" infront of the airbag sensor under the centre console?

I'll ask this in the general section too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i heard of this happening to an r33, and it was that gold box under the arm rest... so id have a look at the indicator on the side of that...

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
i heard of this happening to an r33, and it was that gold box under the arm rest... so id have a look at the indicator on the side of that...
the indicator strip on the g-sensor doesnt tell you if the box is faulty, only that it has sustained an impact

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rear washer pipe split above the ecu's in the boot, water gets in and sends them crazy!! Not sure if that would affect the rev counter mind you!!

Have a quick check and see if theres any water around them ecu's !!

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
if you need the ECU cluster i have them in stock:thumbsup:

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
if its the same gold box as under the R32 GTR arm rest then thats the G-sensor and i cant see how that can cause all those problems

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help, folks. I will check the g-sensor and the boxes in the trunk. There might be some bad connection to the boxes. One day all the lights was gone when I drove the car, then back on later. Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts