GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not happy I’m over the Fu**in moon!

First of all Mark and Gareth are honest, normal fun lad’s that wanted to help me out rather than rape my bank account. A few bit’s went wrong first of all due to the previous monkeys that had their hand’s on my car I won’t name any name’s, they are in Dover and import car’s from Japan (_ V _ Imports). My R32GTR went form almost standard to a healthy 464whp which should keep me smiling for a good while :D

My whole experience at MGT was great and I can’t speak highly enough about the quality of work and service I received. I’d recommend MGT to anyone. My car will never see another garage again. :thumbsup:

They have loads of new and used part’s that are all sold at a very good price.

Any work you need doing, drop them a call, you won’t be sorry you did.

I know it sounds like I work for them but I’m just really happy that I found a decent honest tuner and want to let you guy’s/girls know.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I too have heard nothing but good things about MGT, I was planning on taking my car there for a re-map in a couple of months time, they worked wonders on Mattysupra's car.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
I got my 34 done by MGT never had any problems, when ever i take it for a drive puts a BIG smile on my face :thumbsup:

That why my 32 is going there for engine work too :bowdown1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts