GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I just changed my engine and now ive got no power to cas and injectors etc.

Its a R33 gtr engine in a r34 gtr. I have reversed the wires on the cas and tried 2 working r33 ones but still nothing.

Its got a power fc ecu if this helps

any other ideas apart from the Cas?

Cheers

·
Registered
346 Posts
can you hear your main ignition relay clicking when you turn the ignition on ? It is a Blue(or brown i don't know in R33) relay, mounted very close to ecu.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Or just a fuse :)

I will check the circuit diagram...

Edit:

Here is the circuit diagram(of r32), could you please check red drawn lines. Which is 12V supply for both cas and injectors. either it is ECCS relay prolematic or just a fuse... but first please check if your ECCS relay clicks or not.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi mate
We can't hear nothing clicking etc. All other power seems to be fine.
Checked all the fuses and there ok
Did not know about the relay by ecu though.
Will check that next.
Thank you

·
Registered
346 Posts
i really don`t know the colour of the ECCS relay in R33. But let me explain to you how it works.

when you turn the key to ON, you must see 12V at ECU Pin 45.After that when ECU gets the information of ON position in key barrel, ECU itself grounds Pin 16 for energising ECCS relay to supply power to CAS etc.

What you have to check is . Can you see 12V in ECU PIN 45 when you turn the key to ON position. IF that is OK, please check ECCS relays 5 numbered terminal to see if ECCS relay coil gets power supply from car. If that one is also OK, you have to check if ECU grounds Pin 16. when you check all of these and all seems OK, your relay is burned and cant supply voltage to CAS from its dry contact.

However,also try to press ECU plug from both ends with your fingers towards ECU, sometimes a loose ECU plug causes these type of stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts