GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where i can obtain a good Nokia Logo for for phone ? My old phone had a good "Nissan GTR" logo, but since i've changed mobiles recently, i've now lost it, and want another :D

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Skyline Logo's

Only problem is which site is safest to give your credit card number over???

Check out: http://www.sportcars.co.uk/NokiaLogos/Car_Brand/

I also found this program which allows you to make your own graphics on your computer without having to pay for phonecalls. However you need a cable link between your computer and your mobile:

http://www.logomanager.co.uk/

I'll try and look for some more sites l8r today :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have a good GTR logo (for the phone startup screen, and the normal operator logo) for both the Nokia series of phones, and the Ericsson T28/38 phones.

If you send me an email letting me know you want it, I can have them sent directly to your phone, but you will have to give it a couple of days as I am in HK at the moment, will be back in uk in about a week.
Alex

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, you have the one i want, that was on my previous phone...the "Nissan GTR" one directly below the "Nismo" one....

How can i get hold of it ?

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
515 Posts
Details....

Right click, save as bitmap. Then if you have a laptop you can use the IR Link to upload it to your phone using the LogoManager software.

You can also setup an account with an online SMS company such as CrazySMS or Deltica and use the SmartSMS program.

The best way is by buying a COM port cable to connect from your PC to the Phone. I used my laptop but unfortunately I've buggered the IR port and can't change mine now! I could bring my fixed laptop to the next meet and upload the logo to everyone's phone?

Anyone want me to have a go at designing a GTR Register one?

James

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not too sure how all this new fangled technology works but if anyone knows how and it doesn't cost them anything, could they send me the SKYLINE
GTR
logo to 07789 436 717 (voda)

Thankyou;)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
likewise...

I was waiting for a mate of mine to send me one through (as he supplied it too me last time), but i'm fed up waiting.

So if anyone can send me the "Nissan GTR" one i mentioned earlier in this thread, drop me a private message and i'll reply with my Phone Number, etc.

Cheers,
Daz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts