GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya... im a NooB on the forum. I have a S14 here in the US and I have to live with the shitty 2.4L N/a motor. I am planning to swap to the RB25DET because the RB26 will hit the steering linkage in our US spec cars (since we drive on the other side of the road). Anyways any help on the motors downfalls/upsides is needed as well as swap info. What are the limitations on the motor? What do you suggest I get modifications wise besides the general intake, exhaust, and bov. Some dyno runs with mods list would be nice as well as 1/4 mile times.

Forgot to add... I run a JDM importing buisness here in the US and im 18.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess its pretty hard to get a hello and a welcome to the new board thing around here.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok ill keep that in mind... I also know how it goes sometimes with newbies on the board. I may ask some really rhetorical or boring questions but they are ones that I cant find the answers to here in the states.

·
Registered
174 Posts
OK, I will try and help with what I know.

I also run a JDM import biz here in Seattle. I have a R33 GTS front clip with a RB25 in it for sale. I also have a couple R32 GTS's.

unstable-hybrids.com is doing this swap now. They may have the best info for what you are looking for.

I have sold the parts but I have not done the actual swap yet.

E-mail me if you are willing, I would love to talk to you about your import biz. [email protected]

Good luck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I can get the motor cheaper myself :D but thanks for the offer. Any who thanks for the info. I was looking more into modifications and motor upsides/downfalls.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Go check this thread for some debate on output from an RB25DET after minor tuning

Go check the SXOC forum, as I know some of them guys have already shoe horned RB25DET's into their cars.

Go check the SDU forum, all the info you could ever want about the RB25DET

1 - 9 of 9 Posts