GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys, I recently gota stock r34 vspec nur edition... What are the things that i need to get to 500bhp without changing my internals?? thanx :chairshot

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
500BHP does not need any internals upgrade. For clarity do you mean ATF ot ATW? I presume ATW!

1. Boost Controller
2. Turbo upgrade, don't think you can squeeze 500 out of even the uprated nur ones, don't need big ones. 2510's or if you want contingency say 2530's.
3. Bigger injectors, 600's will do.
4. APEXI ECU, not worth going V-PRO.
5. De-cat/change exhaust
6. APEXI Air Filters
7. Uprate clutch might be a good idea

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Yes, Power FC. Comparable to F-Con, I just consider it a better option. You might also have to keep an eye on your AFM's in case they max out, you might need to upgrade to Z32 ones, which is a selectable option on the Power FC.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Everybody to there own. You need to compare price, functionality (what you need, not what you will not use), and so on. You could even just re-chip the ECU, but if you make further mods you cannot re-map easily.

V-PRO is far better than both, but it will cost more to buy, map and far exceeds your requirements.

·
Registered
148 Posts
im running pfc with over 500, its fine

would also need a bigger fuel pump, maybe AFR
Z32 mafs? or do r34 ones walk the walk?
and N1 turbos work quite nicely (mine are the r32 ones)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also on the pah to 500

I dont know if anybody could advise me in the right direction but I am on the road to 500hp here are my mods can you please tell me if my mods can support 500?

r33gtr only 50,000 miles
R34 N1 turbos
Nismo down pipe
3 in cat back exhaust
700cc injectors
hks power flow filters
stock intercooler
Apex power FC

So what do you think? is 500 possible? what would you suggest? thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts