Do not look at this thread if you are squeeemish... Its not pretty... :eek:

But then His Wife got a hold of it...:(

AND THEY REPLACED IT WITH... A BMW :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Pictures

ZXSpectrum,

Wow- looks like a nasty crash, I take it they are all OK?

Without sounding pushy, do you know the owner and have permission to post these photos. I'm sure you do, but I'd be very concerned about the issues of posting these pictures (with reg plates) if not.

Guy

·
Registered
425 Posts
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they still married????

Is there an expanation of what happenned?
On a serious note though I hope no one was seriously hurt, except for the right earbashing for her:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were posted on the Overclockers.co.uk forum... Its one of the members parents car...

i was in there when it happened my dad was well angry when he got home to see it, after my mum was driving it.. gone now and replaced with a bmw.
well there was extensive damage and unless we wanted a soft top we had no roof.. drivers side wheel and arch and everything under the hood on that corner was TOTALLED..!
Ouch!

BTW Paul... The guy is from stoke... Calles him self [email protected] Thats where you may have seen it...;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
shit,thats where i know it from, my dad knows the all overclockers guys from fenton business park in stoke, ive seen the car outside,and i think it may also be the 1 that ive seen in newcastle town centre on a friday night. in fact, im sure it is! what a waste:rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts
anyone wanna join me for sushi i know raw fish jeez it taste like sh!t yea i know but if i get the tab i'm sure you'll go right, then when you get it you to put it on a doggy bag to feed you're cat and then you'll probably go to buger king
(i'm in the u.s. remeber it's a fast food so called restaurant) i'm pretty sure one of you will reply with something like "we have burger king in the u.k. you ****head" oh really?
[email protected]:smokin:

·
Registered
961 Posts
hopeint the same happens to the bmw and then they get another skyline but not letting the wife near it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts