GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Norris are the nearest place I can find (not even all that near) who claim to know anything about skylines, before I call them, does anyone else use them? Are they recommended? Just want a decent service and maybe fitting some toys for a sensible price...

Or any other suggestions, I live in Bristol, work in Swindon, am often in the northwest, but only at weekends otherwise I'd leave the GTR at Rod Bells or Hiteq..

Jon

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Speak to Caleb off the Sunny GTiR forum, I know he uses them for his Sunny. I have used them in the past just to fit an exhaust so cant really say....but he is very helpful!!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nick W will be able to give you an insight into Simons work as he did the rebuild on his GTI-R before he sold it on.

Lisa is right, Caleb off the GTI-R list has used Simon extensively, as has Phil Cavanagh.

He is held in high regard on the GTI-R list, and has done many rebuilds for owners there.

Haven't used him myself, but have only ever heard good things.

Hope this helps.
Daz

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
north west

ROD BELL MOTORSPORT is in the north west

five min from J27 on the M6 he has a loan car also if you need it

Keith

·
Registered
50 Posts
Before you do anything at least have a chat to Rod Bell and some of the other tuners. I now he will collect cars as will Abbey.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
:D Cord
I know who I think you might be, because I was just wondering how many engine builders would be at Rod's place :cool:

So in my addled brain there is a small chance that you are the real RB ;)

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
I reckon so Bean. He's hard enough to keep up with in a diesel Primera let alone anything more powerful!

I wonder if Cord's real name begins with an 'S'?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Peter,

You're not kidding.
I think you'd need to JGTC 500 car to keep up with Rod in his Primera.

ah 'S' - the one who uses the computer :D - maybe :smokin:
It would be nice if one of them was on the forum that's for sure.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Yep, I'd agree with that! My passenger nearly 5hat himself when we followed (and I use that word loosely) him!

Come on then Cord, who are you? :)

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
You sure he hasn't hidden an RB26 under the bonnet? ;) Guess I am a crap driver after all.... :( Mind you, I do like to stay on my side of the road most of the time if I can help it unlike Mr B!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts