GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says - meet at 11:30 for 12:00 - lunch and a run out:squintdan .

I know Tim & JNE members are meeting on 10th but due to absences and his meetings, we thought it best to meet a week later (you're all welcome at JNE the week before though!!).:wavey:

For those who don't know where it is - it's opposite the Angel of the North (just left off the road to Wrekenton, straight off the roundabout). Directions available if you're unsure.

Look forward to seeing as many there as possible - this may be the last fair weather outing this year:sadwavey: .

·
Registered
77 Posts
should be there

car been having a rest before my autumn trip to Ring & Spa.

booked in for MOT on Saturday 16th - so all been well this should be a good "shakedown" run before Europe.

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope it's fixed soon Andy!!

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
maybe!!!! you got your wheels sorted yet Ian?

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't bl00dy ask.:mad: :chairshot :bawling:

They have been promised for Tuesday/Wednesday and I have actually seen them (pre the centres being painted) so at least I know they still exist. With a bit of effort I should be able to get them "zoop sealed" to protect the polished rim and have them on the car by next Sunday:clap:

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
hope the weathers good:)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
There's a small chance that I might be able to get my car back on Saturday morning, :D so I should be there and I'll up for a run out if the weather holds.:confused:

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Thanks for a great day out fella's. The ' Ice-Scream' run was a blast, nice ice cream too:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts