GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested im organising a small convoy to North Weald as its a bit more fun.

We will meet initially at Pease Pottage services on the M23, with the possibilty of somewhere on the M25 if there are others to join. No times planned as of yet...

Not really far into plans but so far have definates on:

4 x GT-Fours (all models)
Me - Pulsar
Another Pulsar if out of Abbey by the weekend

Anyone else interested?

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
694 Posts
Meet up

Lee/everyone

Me and PaulD are going to this event on Sunday and are up for a meet if you's or anyone else fancies it ? We are going to meet at the petrol station at the Brentwood turn off which is J28 on the M25 on Sunday morning at around 8:15 ish to give us plenty of time to get the airfield nice and early.

Anyone else fancy it, Dirk or Gary etc ??????? Let me know !

Cheers

Shaun.

:D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shaun/Paul,

Where about is this petrol station? Is it directly off the motorway?
What time are you aiming on arriving at North Weald?

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
694 Posts
J28 meet

Hi Lee,

Yes, this petrol station is literally just off of the motorway, from the Dartford side of the M25, you some off at J28, down to the roundabout, go 3 quarters of the way round so as to almost double back on yourself, and you will see the petrol station right next to a little chef just off of the roundabout on the left hand side, dead easy !

After speaking to a few others, it seems they are aiming to arrive at North Weald by about 9 O'clock, if we left J28 by around 8:30ish after a quick chin wag etc. we will be there for 9 O'clock easy.

I think there are going to be a few cars at J28:
Me & PaulD
Possibly Dirk Diggler (R34) & Japracer (Evo 6)
A mate in his S14 200sx
Another mate in his Nutty bright yellow MR2 turbo
And hopefully a few more !

Hope to see you on Sunday morning perhaps ?

Shaun
:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi all

I don't mind meeting a pease, but from what i understand most are looking to get to NW for 8.30?

which means an early start ish.

Let me know where your meeting.

D
666 SKY

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We are meeting at Pease Pottage to leave at 7.30, so will be getting there just before.

Meeting there are 2 Pulsars, 4 GT-Fours that I know of. Might be stopping of at clackets to pick up a Scooby.

You are more than welcome to join us if you wanted to drive up in convoy.

Have not yet decided if stopping to meet the others at J28

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yep

I will be there for 7.30.

Will prob be in the silver beast.

d
666 SKY

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Beast

Not bringing the Blue one with the ugly standard spoiler then 666? hehe.

If it gets too cold standing in the shadow 666, betta bring your coat:p hehe.:D :smokin:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
who is meeting at the little chef at j28???? am gonna come but need to meet as I dont know where I am going!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I am

I am going to get to j28 meet by 8 am,
dont know if thats early but I dont want to miss signing in at north weald to run as its going to be very buisy so I am told,so possibly will pick up you guys as well that are meeting at pease pottage along the way, but I am not going to stop there as I will only just be warmed up:D
see you all in the morning
Gary
GT-ART
Polished and ready to go

·
Registered
466 Posts
U can have one of mine

Dirky,

I can see the trouble you went to to find your extension, however I will let you buy a proper one of me when there done :)

d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts