GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just remembered and jumped on here quick to let you know that North Weald, Essex is holding a 'Run What Ya Brung' tomorrow for anyone interested.

Take the Harlow turn off on the M11 and head down the A414 towards Chelmsford. Signposted at the r/about 2 miles from M11.

Can't believe I forgot to mention it :rolleyes: .

C ya their.

glen

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh drat.

Shame about that Glen.

I would have loved to have come ,but I've said I was gonna go to the Sea Side meet . I mean soneone has to go ,eh ? I feel sorry for the 'dreaded duo' !

Besides got to let the car rest after the dyno.........Mind you I can go to North Weald early and then go to the Seaside Meet.........Hmmmmmm now there's a thought ! :D ;)

Have fun mate.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Time

Ronnie ran a best of 11.3 @ 130mph on his first of 3 runs.

His standard gearbox is whining more than a nursery group but thankfully held together, JUST.

As usual launches need to be refined and his new gearbox should be here soon so 10's are definitely on the cards.

As a perspective a lot of the road bikes their were running similar times with lower terminal speeds.

Can't believe no other Skylines were running. Never mind next time hopefully :) .

glen.

ps. Oh and it was on pump optimax with no exotic additives for you petrol heads out their :smokin: .

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good Stuff

Got Ronnies 11.3 on video went really well and everyone in the crowd were talking about the car defenitly got big respect............

Well done

Barry

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good Stuff

Got Ronnies 11.3 on video went really well and everyone in the crowd were talking about the car defenitly got big respect............

Well done

Barry:smokin:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't worry about the spelling

Cheers mate he'll luv that. Or should that be love :rolleyes: .

C Ya.

glen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts