GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month we come back to land of the living, after braving it in Liverpool last month :)

Blue Tiffin in Oldham, ( curry house )

great car park loads of room, you can see you car out of the window as you eat, you cant get much better than that.

Date for the good people that want to join us is Thursday the 30th of Oct,

meet 6.30 ish eat 7.15 ish................ names below if you would like to join

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
This month we come back to land of the living, after braving it in Liverpool last month :)

great car park loads of room, you can see you car out of the window as you eat, you cant get much better than that.

meet 6.30 ish eat 7.15 ish................ names below if you would like to join
1) Arcam

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

1. Mr £10
2. Arcam
3. Johnny G

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

1. Mr £10
2. Arcam
3. Johnny G
4. Dr McCoy

·
Registered
33 Posts

1. Mr £10
2. Arcam
3. Johnny G
4. Dr McCoy
I'll come along for my first GTR meet if that's cool with everybody?

I don't want any talk of exhaust options, further mods etc. otherwise I'm back to square one following my recent sale of my focus RS.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Yep, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Pretty sure i'll be able to make the 30th in Oldham:)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Looking forward to a banter night. We've not had one of those before :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Dangly bollox, can't make it now tonight as errr indoors kept her plans quiet so i'm on babysitting duty:(

Will try again for next month. Have fun:)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ignore my post above. Diary malfunction, GT-R meet is next Thursday (30th) not tonight:)

Should be ok for next week.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Bollox, she lied & her night out moved to this Thursday so I'm a can't make it again:(

Going to have to give her a proper telling off for this. Told her I'm going to November's whether she likes it or not. I think she understood:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.