GTR Forum banner

Which date would you prefer?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the other thread then...

What would be the best date for everyone?

The options are Sunday 11th or Sunday 18th February.

As with the other meets, place is open to suggestions with the New Holly Inn as a fall back plan.

What's everyones thoughts/requests?

Matt.

·
Registered
281 Posts
there is a couple of lads on the other forum on about a meet soon, at guys thatched hamlet on the a6 in garstange, will it be worth teaming up with them and having one big meet as i dont think they have arranged a date as yet?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Alright matt,i think probably the 18th would suit me better because car getting a few cosmetics i.e wheelarch,front splitter.
A couple of the lads on previous threads have mentioned the wiggin tree
on top of parbold hill as a good place for a meet.I do know the food is good and the location is spot-on.Terry said the scoobs used to use it,but it gets very busy on a sunday afternoon,anyhow just a thought.Look forward to next
meet see you guy`s soon:wavey:

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm open to suggestions on locations guys, as mentioned above, the New Holly Inn is just a fallback plan.

I'm more than happy to go along with the flow and don't mind travelling :thumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'd be coming from North West Wales so anything closer to Manchester would be ideal, but then thats just me being selfish, but i'm happy to go with the majority.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
691 Posts
Brian parbold is in the wigan borough,which is actually in greater manchester,that shouldn`t be to bad for you if we use that location;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
18th sounds good, any chance anyone could confirm the location and i can multimap it.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
New Holly Inn, A6 between Garstang & Lancaster. Postcode PR3 0BL.

Whether you're coming from North or South it's quickest to come off the M6 at J33 (Lancaster South) and turn left (South) down the A6. It's then on the left a mile or 2 down the road.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ah, I thought it was going to be a little further south than that. I'll have to give this one a miss and do my best to get on the next one

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
691 Posts
Alright brian,i don`t think venue has been confirmed yet,i think the Holly was a back-up,just in case we didn`t find a better alternative.I do think
more suggestions might be welcome.:D

1 - 20 of 111 Posts