·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thatch & Thistle is OK by me.
[Guy's Tavern (Owd Nells) is ALWAYS very busy]

·
Registered
691 Posts
I`ve also heard that the thatch and thistle is a good pub,my mates brother-in-law built it.Maybe we should give that a try this time .are we all for or against on this one?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
cheers for the info Stan thank you, sons girlfriend has just used it to get from wigan to our house and it took her through preston, when i checked it she had told it to ignore motorways Doh!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thatch & Thistle at Chorley on the 18th sounds good to me.

I get bored with Guys Hamlet - it's just up the road from me and it's Father-in-laws favourite eatery so we're there quite a bit.

Just washed my car - it was FILTHY.

Also breezed through my MoT last week but had to get a new clutch (Exedy with GTR plate) and an "oil & plugs" service as well. Another £850 spent on just keeping it going - one of these days I'll get to spend some money on improvements - need new rear tyres soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Well it looks like the thatch and thistle on the 18th then guys,also if there`s
anyone who want`s to take any piccies it might be nice to post them on the forums!:cool:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'll second that.
I've been trying to take some good shots & post them and I've not been too successful in either department.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Alright ian i gots some pics up last week but they didn`t turn out to be that easy to do,see ya next week,should get ther between 11 and 11-30.Lets hope it not pissing down like last time:eek:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's usually 11 ish.

Mark,
Yes, let's hope for a bit of sun eh ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi everyone, i've just read the post and would def be interested in attending the meet. I only live 4 miles from the thatch and have eaten there several times. The pub/area is very good and that particular streach of the A6 is excellent for putting your foot down.

Matt

41 - 60 of 111 Posts