GTR Forum banner

Which date would you prefer?

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yeah as jim says some nice country roads where the ones who only take em out three times a year can have a bit of fun:D
Any-one any more suggestions?:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Brian and chaz, thanks very much for posting the pics, Brian if you could mail me the pics at [email protected] it would be much appreciated, same to you chaz, cheers BTW third picture of Brians is me, names Terry ( just use bobmac to confuse people LOL) not bothered where we go as long as we go soon, just to reiterate what everybody else has said, thanks for a good day out

·
Registered
561 Posts
Can we put some faces to names. i.e. third pic down I'm the guy on the left etc

(BTW I'm not on the third pic down on the left)
lol Chaz, i know we met but i still went looking for you on the left in the third pic, and i thought "Nope, Thats Me!!" :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dont worry about the bumps lads I,ll bring my Stihl saw:D

Mark, get it right all that food & drinks cost £4.35. ( bloody ripoff )

Nice picks by the way :smokin:

Great turn out, enjoyed the day, can,t wait for the better weather so we can sort other meets:squintdan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Brian thanks very much for the pics much appreciated cant wait for the next one whatever i'm driving when it comes along i'll be there

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi I have missed this one.
Coulden't get of work
I'm very upset becouse of that, but next one I can't miss.
Nice pictures.
Hope to C U next time

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Chaz & Brian - thanks for the pics. I forgot to take my camera.

I'm in Chaz's 3rd pic - 2nd on the right (next to Grahams daughter). I'm also on Brians last pic - on the left of the bunch in the middle.

Mine was the silver GTT with the "willy wing" - well that's what my wife calls it anyway!

Yeah the landlord was OK once we said we'd eat. The bloke in the white shirt still treated me and Ian like tramps at a royal garden party when we tried to sit on the left hand side of the pub with his regular high class clientele though.

I caught my splitter something wicked on the way out of the car park - but what's new :D

I'm up for anywhere in the NW for future meets. If we want windy roads and the middle of nowhere we could always have it at Rod Bells on a Saturday morning and get him to test drive all our cars - I'm sure he'd get his new appo to make us all a brew (as long as they were all tea with one sugar) :smokin:

Hopefully see you all again for a bit more of a natter. I'll even open my bonnet if anybody wants to see a bog standard and grubby RB25 Neo :D

Cheers,

Andy

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I'm up for anywhere in the NW for future meets. If we want windy roads and the middle of nowhere we could always have it at Rod Bells on a Saturday morning and get him to test drive all our cars - I'm sure he'd get his new appo to make us all a brew (as long as they were all tea with one sugar) :smokin:
Wouldn't be able to go to that meet as I'm :banned: lol :D.

Anywhere is good for us, enjoy a drive out anway, who's organising the next one then?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Alright north-westers,been a week now since last meet and starting to look forward to the next one!
Has anybody had any more thoughts on locations and dates.

Matt when are you back from Borat land?:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Wouldn't be able to go to that meet as I'm :banned: lol :D......
Was only joking Matt but.....Now what could a nice bloke like you have possibly done to upset a nice bloke like Rod? :confused: - It's OK, you don't have to answer that :D

101 - 111 of 111 Posts