GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
are there many members in the North West? I have only seen 1 other Skyline in the Lancashire area. See plenty of others when going for service etc at MM, but never meet any owners. Would be interested to know if there are many members in or around the Lancashire area.

Cheers,
Matt J.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The North

Hi Matt
I'm in Yorkshire (or will be when i return from London next week). I get the impression that there are very very few Skyline owners in the North of England. I think Stu (GT-aRt tuned Stu) comes up to the North West sometimes. Apart from that, we're the elite:D
sammy

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I'm in Lancashire quite often (every couple of months)... Lots of family and friends there, and I certainly will be bringing the R33 up there soon...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Same here, born in Chorley and raised in Leyland - come back to visit friends and family in Preston/Blackburn every once in a while.

Talat.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi

I have a 97 R33 purple VSpec

Based Preston - Talat When you are next coming up North
give me a call - Id like to see your 32

Also pissed off you sold those GT3`s so quick - Would
have loved them !

Thanks

Peter

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a bad response really, I didn't expect there to be many owners in the North, do any of you ever have a meeting in the area? Wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere for a beer if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Matt

There are quite a few Skyline owners

Cars I know of in the North West

R33 x 2 ( Inc 1 at 600 bhp )
R34 x 3 ( Inc 1 at 550 bhp, 2 std I think )

Would be cool to meet

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I know Scotland is a bit of a run for you guys, but I'm thinking of putting a Dyno day together at Star in Glenrothes if you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
A few people i know have skylines,they are all based in the Blackpool area.

Bobs Purple R34 tuned to 550bhp by Hiteq
Darrens Silver R33 tuned to about 400bhp by Hiteq
And a le-mans spec R33 ,standard.

Bob and Darren tend to do a lot of trackdays up and down the country,i think someone on here said that in Bobs 34 Darren was one of the fastest people around Kemble or croft(cannot remember where).

Duncan.

·
Registered
189 Posts
north west

born n bred in warrington!go there quite often to visit friends and family!drop into D.P.motorsport wenever need some apexi goodies!:smokin:

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does Gazmo still count?

Gaz,

I think you should still count, even though your now ex North West! But its not just up to me.
Hope you are settling in Ok!

Matt.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
lancs area

Blackpool
Hi ya

I live in Blackpool but no skyline.
one brand new UK R34 V-spec bit of damage(no front end) it with the insurance company. Waiting for money from insurance company. Getting an R33 Nreg from a place in Blackpool.
It has a some mods, Nismo wheels, exhaust, induction kit and a bit of a body kit, and I think it has some more things done as well.
This is only temp tho. I will get another R34 later this year but with less dets.

I known there is alot of r33 in Blackpool, and two brothers that own Bell vue garage in BLKPOOL have blue R34 each.

Does anyone know how many there is in the blackpool area.

Hope to see some of you flying past the tower sometime.

Dodgy.

·
Registered
285 Posts
North Cheshire

Hi Guys

I'm near Stockport, north Cheshire.........
about seven miles from Lancashire, and about seven miles from Derbyshire, with Yorkshire just over the hill around 25 miles.

We're fortunate to be well within the servicing/tuning area of Rod Bell (ex Middlehurst).

I've seen 3 or 4 Skylines near me, but don't know the owners.
If you're reading this, drop me a line.

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I live in the North West area, but I don't own a Skyline;)
I live in the Bolton area near the forum member Orange.
I haven't even seen 1 Skyline near my house:(
-Elliot

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
NORTH WEST MEETING

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FANCY MEETING UP THIS SATURDAY

I AM GOING TO ROD BELLS NEW WORKSHOP TO PICK UP MY CAR
ALSO BIGSLY IS GOING TO BE THERE WITH HIS R32
IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO MEET UP THERE,THEN GO FOR A PINT AND A BIT OF GRUB AND A BIT OF BANTER.

SEE YOU THERE.

KEITH

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Rod Bell's saturday

What time Keith? Will there be a buffet for the opening :D
Most southern folks will be at Bolney so I suppose the North may be interested in a Lancs. meet. I can confirm the scenery is nice in the area (when it is not raining). Any other takers?
Dave

·
Registered
520 Posts
Keith

Let me know what time you are planning on coming down

I can attend as I only live 10 mins from Rods place and it would be good to meet Rod and fellow enthusiasts

Thanks

Peter

1 - 20 of 43 Posts