GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i could get some attention!!

Just like to say thanks for the big welcome i can't belive how many times my thread got read and how many replys i got
which is ... 1..... by the way are you all really this miserable???

Anyone would have thought that you all would be willing to support an aspiring girl racer obviously not...what can i say?? in a few months i'll see ya @ the start line :smokin:

Princess Racer

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Well it really isn't my place to welcome you to the club as I'm very new here myself, but Hi.

Can I say something that might be a little contentious, I think that the majority of Women drivers are dreadful....but..... any Woman driver that actually takes the trouble to improve her skills usually ends up a better driver than a male driver who does the same.

(Why do I feel like I have just upset every man and woman on the site in one sentence)

I have taught advanced driving techniques to both sexes, the women who attend arrive with lower initial skills but progress really quickly and take instruction much better than the guys who arrive sometimes fairly proficient but clumsy and awkward, they are much harder work and the Women usually post better times post training than the guys.

If your gonna learn the skills and hone your technique in the B/F's Skyline, then that is 'Bang On' in my books.
I'll get me coat.

·
Registered
961 Posts
my driving instructor said the same
women learn quicker than men
but as soon as there on the road is a differant story !

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Yep Ive read it!

I think Im a good driver. I took an advance driving course when I had a Caterham 7.

Next track day lets put it to the test...Im ready

1 - 5 of 5 Posts