GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna share with u guys here, when we bought it.....like this.....

After, our Effort + (a lot of) Times + some Money (no doubt) be come like this,

hope u guys enjoy it....cheers....

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Like it, but doing that to the back tyres is not the best look, and not functional.

I have a Z as well, love the look.

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Blimmin' awesome!
What have you done to the engine ...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Love the transformation

But!

My 2 cents...

I dont like the fact that its riding like a monster truck. I say bringing down the tire size would probably do the trick, and get it to ride a little lower. I dig the dump exhaust but I think it needs a lip again.

THIS S30 is the best Ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
THIS S30 is the best Ive ever seen

That Z is going to ride like 7:27 from Swindon to London:chairshot at least jlck's Z will actually drive like a car;)

I do agree it does need a slight adjustment onthe wheels/suspension combo, but nothing too extreme. Maybe some 15s. jlck, was that your only option with the wheel set-up?

You can tell a lot of work went into jlck's Z, for that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
That Z is going to ride like 7:27 from Swindon to London:chairshot at least jlck's Z will actually drive like a car;)

I do agree it does need a slight adjustment onthe wheels/suspension combo, but nothing too extreme. Maybe some 15s. jlck, was that your only option with the wheel set-up?

You can tell a lot of work went into jlck's Z, for that :thumbsup:
Details details! Nobody said practicallity was an issue lol

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Details details! Nobody said practicallity was an issue lol

I guess what one person could live with, another could not. I have been in slammed cars, and basically they are not worth driving IMO.

Sorry to get off subject, his Z is a labor of love, and should be drive as such.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I guess what one person could live with, another could not. I have been in slammed cars, and basically they are not worth driving IMO.

Sorry to get off subject, his Z is a labor of love, and should be drive as such.
Won't disagree there! Keep it clean man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Great car, but (as stated by others) wheel/tyre choice totally spoils it imho.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts