GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the board and I live in the US.. Anyways here are some Pics of my Car..

Toyota Supra 94 Twin Turbo







This picture is of me and My friends Mitsubishi GTO and Corvette C5













I hope you guys like it :) :smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Great cars. Geez that those Supras are sweet. Its amazing how the looks stand up to the test of time.

Cya O!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Damn I forgot - My Dad wanted to get in on this. Here is a pic of his newest toy ;) :D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,043 Posts
hipogtr hits the nail on the head .. the supra still looks very fresh and very tasty ... probably the best color for the supra too, far too many of them are black over here but thats a real looker in Silver. Nice car that man! :D

The 3000GTO and the C5 look pretty hot too ... I was never a corvette fan until pretty recently, I gotta admit they are growing on me now. Not too sure about the sound of the V8 though. Sounds like one of those damn flat-plane crank things - ie. less like a V8 and more like a really thrashy 4-pot... Nice looking car though.

As for the Merc ... what a beast ... what an example of brutal but wonderful german engineering :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Corvette and Supra

Supra looks great.....It's crying out for an aero kit though! ;) I would like to buy a Supra next year. I would like to put a Blitz kit on it!

About the vette. Does it have the LS1 engine? Or is that another car?

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Re: Corvette and Supra

Driftaholic said:
Supra looks great.....It's crying out for an aero kit though! ;) I would like to buy a Supra next year. I would like to put a Blitz kit on it!

About the vette. Does it have the LS1 engine? Or is that another car?

James
The C5 does not have the LS1. The LS1 is in the discontinued Camaro's and Firebird's (Z28 and Trans Am). The C5 has a newer motor called the LS6.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,517 Posts
Very nice cars... :) and I do like the CL55 my ex boss had one of the first 12 AMGs in the country... :) so refined, but a monster... I passenged in it just lovely... its even more fun just watching people try to get in and start the thing!! :D

Out on the streets over there, what turns more heads?? the Supra, or the Corvette??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
MattPayne said:
Very nice cars... :) and I do like the CL55 my ex boss had one of the first 12 AMGs in the country... :) so refined, but a monster... I passenged in it just lovely... its even more fun just watching people try to get in and start the thing!! :D

Out on the streets over there, what turns more heads?? the Supra, or the Corvette??
The Supra by far!! There are a lot of corvette's on the road here. Mostly automatic trans or converitbles. An occasional Z06.

Ever since The Fast and The Furious the Supra's recieve a STUPID amount of attention. Not to mention the resale on the cars is outrageous. If you are in the market for a Turbo MKIV Supra you can expect to pay $25,000 plus for a 1994 with ANY amount of miles :rolleyes:

The only time I have seen a Supra recieve less attention was at a local hang out, where some exotic car dealer brought a R33 GTR in on a flat-bed truck!!!

The Ricer's go nuts over the Supra's - its really disgusting :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
961 Posts
i dont know much bout usbut do u need front no plates and are the indicater red or orange
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
The front plates are required by different states. Florida does not require them.

The indicators ARE supposed to be orange - can't be red or blue (those are colors supposed to be reserved for Police only)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Nice cars.....

... all of them.

Your Supra looks nice and clean. Good to see one that isn't a Fast and Furious lookalike. Good job.
Passed an almost identical one today, they look so nice in silver.

I thought it's just the Z06 Corvette that has the LS6 motor and the regular 'Vette coupe and convertibles still have the LS1 albeit with different cams and exhaust than the LS1 used in the Camaro and TransAm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
i dont know much bout usbut do u need front no plates and are the indicater red or orange
We also do not have the standardised light requirements like you do here either, if that is what you were wondering about.


Nice cars guys, 25k for a Supra. Boy, I got my GTR at a steal:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Re: Nice cars.....

Big Mark said:
I thought it's just the Z06 Corvette that has the LS6 motor and the regular 'Vette coupe and convertibles still have the LS1 albeit with different cams and exhaust than the LS1 used in the Camaro and TransAm.
Correct. The Vette and Camaro engines are the same, but the vette weights 400lb less and has a far better suspension and stability system, amongst many other differences.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top