GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fenders are over the top now that I see it from that side angle but the everything else works

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The fenders are over the top now that I see it from that side angle but the everything else works
Agree, it is what it is though and it's their signature in every car they make. The color combo is indeed really good on this car.From the side it looks amazingly good!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Agree... They are a bit too much in my opinion,but a stunning colour

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
So let's get this right.....

Nissan spend £££££££££'a on designing the GT-R to give it one of the lowest drag efficient cars you can buy, then kits like this totally ruin it!

Don't get it.

It's not even great looking IMO.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I'm guessing people who put this kind of kit on aren't that fussed on aero and more on aesthetics. Each to their own as they say.

I personally wouldn't have the kit unless it was a track only car.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I personally wouldn't have the kit unless it was a track only car.
I agree, it's all personal choice and I wouldn't knock anyone for their opinions either.

Surely a big bulky, draggy kit would be counterproductive on a track car too?

It's not like these tuner company's spend hours in the wind tunnel for optimum setup is it?

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
They probably wouldn't be beneficial I'd imagine but I really have no idea. Only reason I said track only if because I don't think I would want to try pull off a kit like that on a street car, looks way too aggressive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts