Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the GrammarPolice

Long time browser first time poster.

I have been reading this forum for the past 6 months to build up my knowledge of the R35 in order to aid me in a future purchase, sooner rather than later I hope.

I have enjoyed some characters more than others but as a group, you are all a class act! Bar that one person having a personal fight with Mook and Toni.

I have closely followed the projects section, with my stand out being Adamantiums car and splking (hope I've spelt those correctly, oh the irony). Both cars are absolutely fantastic and I have actually seen the latter a few times in Harley Street, up from my mums work (no. 10). In the flesh it is a beast, the brakes look phenomenal so a big thumbs up.

Before I get too carried away, I thought I would join and get to know a few of you better and maybe attend a meeting/gathering at some point! (The Ace Cafe one looks good if anyone would like a passenger and lives in north london :)).

After all the debates regarding grammar on this forum (see DeanKenny) I thought it would be fitting to be the judge ;).

Finally, a big Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year!

Yours Truly
GrammarPolice

N.B - DeanKenny I'm just pulling your leg. Any queries please contact me..........I doubt I will reply but it's worth a try right?

Also, spot the mistakes, the winner gets a prize........

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hello mate ! I am very glad your on this form , as some of the spelling and grammer and punctuation are attricious ! Because your maybe people can learn from you're intelligance and get smarter !

Merry Christmas too you to !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great spot donnymac!
Wmd_gtr, thank you for the kind words, I am here to spread the joy of Christmas and grammar :).

Who says it can't be fun? By the way, your spelling is absolutely top notch, bravo

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I do try. Use of correct grammar should be compulsory (even though I'm prone to a mistake or two).

Sad thing is some people would find it difficult to spot the mistakes in my previous post!

Yes! I agree it can be fun! I might start throwing in the odd mistake or two into my otherwise mundane posts!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, well some r not so clued up about the importance of grammar.

All I wanted for Christmas was snow and food and Yorkshire pudding and cake.

Although i must admit DeanKenny is actually one of my favourite posters, you don't see so much passion these days with the doom mongers.

I hope 2014 is the bestest year!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would actually love to meet him in person one day, even if it is at McDonalds, he can have a happy meal on me.

But seriously I bet he's actually a good guy to chill out with, could be wrong through.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rest assured your claim is incorrect. For anyone requiring further assistance in this matter I may be at the meet on Saturday.

Oh I forgot about Flynn! What a great great man. Even though a lot may not see eye to eye with him I think he is quality! People need to take his offences less seriously, but really he is a top bloke

·
Registered
609 Posts
Rest assured your claim is incorrect. For anyone requiring further assistance in this matter I may be at the meet on Saturday.

Oh I forgot about Flynn! What a great great man. Even though a lot may not see eye to eye with him I think he is quality! People need to take his offences less seriously, but really he is a top bloke
Flynn, is that you? Have your horns been replaced with a halo? It can't be, can it? :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.