GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
wooooo what the fcuk has he done, thinks hes picasso or summat, cant believe somebody would do such a horrible thing to a car especially a skyline, and god only knows wot he was thinkin wen he put that scoop on the bonnet must have been on summat lol, and if he wasnt he wants to start taking summat! the NUMPTY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See I restrained myself incase it was someone's off here (I'm nice like that) :)

But hell it is F***ing terrible ain't it!

·
Registered
179 Posts
well DIE im not as polite as u but it is a crying shame the bloke ought 2 b hung ,drawn ,and ,quartered, im trying 2 b nice honest

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Haha yeah ok got me there paulR32GTR, it does kinda look :puke: I came rolling thru' Barnsley earlier this afternoon mate, was looking for a free brew but didn't see you :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
u cant have looked that gud then ive been in most of the day, but ur welcome to cum for a brew, u can have my mobile if ya want for wen ur over here next mate.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Yep sure bud, fire it over in a pm if you dont mind, i'm sure i'll be thru' again now i know a freebie brew is on offer

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Cheers mate returned pm, lets see what happens first, he sells that beauty or I make it there for a brew :chuckle: (fuelburner aka roger)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts