GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

as i bought my GT-R i wasn't very pleased about the Bose system.
In my former Porsche 911 there was a Bose system, and i liked it.
But in the GT-R there were very strange noises.

Thomas (fastby4) told me about the upgrade with the Audison 6.5 speaker.
So i bought them at our german local internet dealer and at a caraudio store the Nissan adapters for the speakers.

It was not that much work to change them, but i was shocked as i saw the speaker of the right site of the car.
It looked absolutley the same than in the thread of "R35audio" (see attachment)

After installing the Audison speakers and first hearing the new speakers, i am pleased again of the new system :)

Best regards

Maik

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is difficult to describe.
Sound is much clearer and with more bass...like a kickbass.

If you pump up the volume the sound stays clear.
Another Advantage: they are waterproofed, so the same mistake with wet speakers -> damage would't appear again.

I paid 60Euros for the speakers and 10Euros for the adapters.

Regards

Maik

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May be waterproofed and the price ??

Of course there are plenty other very good speaker like Focal, JL, Hertz and so on.
I think it is only an example how to make the better than the defective Bose ones.

Regards

Maik

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
My T6 Transporter has a nice Audison set up, sounds really good!! I think I'll try these in my GTR as I also think the sounds are pretty poor :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

as i bought my GT-R i wasn't very pleased about the Bose system.
In my former Porsche 911 there was a Bose system, and i liked it.
But in the GT-R there were very strange noises.

Thomas (fastby4) told me about the upgrade with the Audison 6.5 speaker.
So i bought them at our german local internet dealer and at a caraudio store the Nissan adapters for the speakers.

It was not that much work to change them, but i was shocked as i saw the speaker of the right site of the car.
It looked absolutley the same than in the thread of "R35audio" (see attachment)

After installing the Audison speakers and first hearing the new speakers, i am pleased again of the new system :)

Best regards

Maik
Hi , my left speaker is now failing so I guess its down to water. Can you please post the exact spec you bought for the speakers and adaptor needed. It will save a lot of research trying to find the right parts. Thanks in advance.. P

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hi , my left speaker is now failing so I guess its down to water. Can you please post the exact spec you bought for the speakers and adaptor needed. It will save a lot of research trying to find the right parts. Thanks in advance.. P
You can replace them with Nissan Bose speakers, the 350z is the same I believe. Cost me £20 for a pair off eBay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the speakers are the following:
https://www.audison.eu/products/av-6-5/

here the adapters:

you need to search for adapters for Nissan Juke, Micra, Note, Pulsar, NV200 - 165 mm - Fronttür

when you have more questions...

Best regards

Maik

btw: after a while i am very very happy with the audison speakers !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts