GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in need of someone who has / does mods for a Primera GT P11..........

the car is old now.....5yrs old and it wont go any higher then 125mph

what should i do? ( part from buying a skyline )

i use it for work and coz its a hatch so i load alot of Tescos bags in it
:D

i got a HKS S.Dragger and HKS S.Powerflow

but i need something to raise the power juz that little bit more so i can have some fun while throwing my tescos bags around in the boot

can someone here put me on the right track?

thx....
LL

PS i live in Bedford......dont mind driving a few miles to get to where i need the work done

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
what about new cams and the hi flow fuel regulator as well as the chip...

or you could go mad and get the induction side from a pulsar and bolt the manifold and turbo on to the SR20 in your Primera.

I think in Japan they may have made a 4wd primera, that would be nice with the pulsar lump in it !!

have fun.

Steve

·
Registered
122 Posts
Depends how much you want to spend!!!

I would go for cams, but get the head ported, polished, and matched to the cam you bought. While you there also get the inlet manifold and plenum ported and polished as well.

DONT get a superchip, go for a rolling road session and have your car mapped. AMD in Oxfordshire can do this.

OR if you have the cash get a lumeniton complete new ECU, loom and throttle bodies.

I had this set up on a ALFA ROMEO 33 quad cam, and got 170BHP from a 1.7. If done properly the Nissan with the head and cams give near on 200BHP.

Leigh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmmmmmmmm
sounds good to me

what i was thinking of was something like :- Rolling Road, cams, new plugs and leads

or should i get the engine rebuild? take it apart and see what need to replace and etc etc?
or will it cost a bomb to do?

also i need some brakes.......dont need to do for big conversion but new disks and pads
coz i got a HUGE groove in the front and rear

oh.....i can get to London in 45mins.........know anywhere i can do these mods?

LL

·
Registered
122 Posts
CTM for the head work, but your need to take it off and delivery it to them. Speak to Charlie the owner. There under Burton Power products. When you have the head off you can check the pisons for play, and the bored for wear.

Cant remember the tele nos off the top of my head.

Speak to Lumention who they would recommend to install their system on your particular car.

Or for the ECU mapping try AMD as mentioned or Power Engineering should be able to do it as well.

Leigh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx for the help

one day..........one day i juz might be albe to own a skyline.....
maybe it will be a R40 or R44.......hehe

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
here here stormuk .. best suggestion yet :D

acmeGT: If you get a 4-door GTS you can pick them up "fairly" cheaply and you'll have the back seats for your tesco bags!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhhhhhh
how come i never think of that?

damn......
right......off me go to shop for a GTS

with a tow bar at the rear so i can get a trailer on too
hahaha

LL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts