GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm not silly enough to think every one that owns a GT-R is on the forum but just in case lol.

Two separate post man walked up to me this afternoon in the local village and started admiring the car. I had just cleaned her so the magpie effect happened a lot today :smokin: Both of them said some one near to where I lived also had one and that a lot of the local post workers talk about the cars. Without wanting to sound like a poser it is nice to have a chat with nice people about your choice of motor :D

So, does anyone on here love around West Malling? If you are on here and ever fancy joining a run just shout via pm ; )

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
These cars do get a lot of attention.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I'm from West Malling, I'm Spartacus!

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Sounds like Arg can tell you where the sites are and also the codeword / phrase to get started! ;)

Enjoying the GT-R Arg?
ha ha, and no its a proper barge! Flynn called the X a barge?? wow the GTR eclipses it! :chuckle:

HOWEVER the GTR is a rocket machine (not a space ship tho...as patrick has told us lol), and I'm loving it really, so far bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
610 Posts
ha ha, and no its a proper barge! Flynn called the X a barge?? wow the GTR eclipses it! :chuckle:

HOWEVER the GTR is a rocket machine (not a space ship tho...as patrick has told us lol), and I'm loving it really, so far bro :thumbsup:
Mmmmm its only 5 inches longer and just over 3 inches wider not sure that warrants the words barge or eclipse lol.
I really wish people would check on the dimensions as the GTR has never felt big or looked big to me.:confused:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
As said its 5 inches longer than a evo x.
Perhaps little girls see it as a big car. But a man doesn't. Perhaps your just not man enough yet.
step away from the keyboard:thumbsup: lol
youryoure, destupidifying the masses

Why are you talking about little girls for. Do you WANT us to be little girls? Is that what you want? Bit weird that.

Anyhoo...........The GTR nearly as wide (30cms) and long (70cms) as a range rover sport, but they're tiny aren't they. :rolleyes:

The NSX, not exactly the smallest thing in the world, yet you ignore the picture...

The GTR is wider than a 5 series BMW. You know, BMW's small compact large saloon....

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
If its to big for you to handle you could down size.
So you think is a "manly" thing to have a big car, yet you profess that the GTR isnt a big car (even though its bigger than a 5 series and nearly as big as a range rover sport), and you think that if anyone that thinks the GTR is a big car, which it is, is a little girl.

Have I got that right?

·
Registered
610 Posts
On the grand scheme of things it isn't a big car. I work on stretched limousines at times now to me they are big cars. Each peoples perception of things varies.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
On the grand scheme of things it isn't a big car. I work on stretched limousines at times now to me they are big cars. Each peoples perception of things varies.
My perception of the GTR compared to a similar car, say a Porsche 911 is that its a big, heavy car.

Of course if you compare it to a stretch limousine, it would be quite small, but only an absolute mongoloid would make that comparison.

I mean to make a comparison like that, I doubt you could type on the keyboard yourself, so it probably your carers fault. Fire them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So, if a GTR isn't a big car, what size of car is it?

And what size of car is the 205Gti that you owned? (I take it you weren't a 'man' when you owned that, pre op?)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts