GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All.

As many of you may or may not be aware, there is a huge Jap car meet in Nottingham this weekend (7th April @ 12:30) at The Unicorn, Gunthorpe, Nottingham. It's going to be composed of mainly Scoobs and EVO's, but as I was already in the area, I'm going to go along in my Skyline. Is anyone else already looking to come along or is there anyone I can convince, to give me some moral support.

Reply below please - I'll be heading off on Sunday morning through the rolling dales of Rutland.

Regards,

Rupert

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent - I hear that your car's good eye candy too - cool!

Just use Multimap to find the way.

Rupert

·
Registered
134 Posts
Warm Passenger Seat !

Rupe,

Had a look on Scoobynet and we are listed and down to go, so no dissapointing !

There are a few convoys, but nothing from Leicester / Rutland way although I am sure that we could hook up with a few people if I asked ...

Roll on the weekend

P:p

Edited to say, Simon didn't you buy your R33 on Scoobynet ???
Should be fun going to see all your old buddies in the new motor !

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No warm seat...

Paul,

You may have to come up separately. The entire interior of the car is in bits at the moment, and Andy is talking about only being able to get it back together enough to fit one seat in! The passenger side will be a mass of wires and fire extinguisher system. He's plumbing in the new fire suppressant system this week, and he doesn't think it will all be in place by Friday.

We will see...

...There's always the boot!

Rupert

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm only in Derby so I might pop along for a few hours!

If you're reading this Dave, Chris and Andy? Coming?

·
Registered
362 Posts
meeting??

Ive had a quick look at the scooby site and I could only see 1 mention of the skyline are you sure we are going to be welcome? I will be turning up as moral suport (In a GTS sorry) but hope its not going to be the normal scooby evo against skyline slanging match??

look forward to seeing you there.... :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Dean?

MAte, hope you get to read this before you leave.

After all the g'ing up to get you to come, I can't make it 2moro/today! Got to pick up the misses from Birmigham!

I'm really sorry. Hope to catch you again soon though. I promise......

Jim

·
Registered
520 Posts
Didn't make it :-(

My fuel pump control module problem has left my car in a somewhat disabled state at the moment, so I was unable to make this meet. Bummer. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Paul yes it was good to meet you too, and yes im realy interested in seeing that skyline go... :) i take it its Ruperts?

There were some great cars there on sunday ...oh yes and some scoobies and evos to ;)

keep in touch Dean...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts