GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday 26th, from 7:30 at the Eaton Farm Pub, Long Eaton, Nottingham.
All cars welcome, as always.
The pub will be serving good food too in it's well staffed retaurant, if anyone would like to contact the Eaton Farm for booking or further details..... Their number is 0115 9462613

The Eaton Farm is 5 mins from both Junction 25 of the M1 and also the A50.... Anyone needing directions etc, you can PM or contact me on 0115 9392202

See you all there.....

·
Registered
277 Posts
No car at the moment ...

If I can get a lift or have car back .... I'm there ...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Not sure if i'll be able to make this one guys :(

Got to work late.......but you never know ;)

Jim.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Is it worth it?

Not sure whether this one is worth doing now, Jim can't make it, Paul's car isn't ready, Andy Clarke's & Jules' cars are still with Nathe and mine still needs O2 sensors changing........I'll pop down anyway.

Kev

·
Registered
277 Posts
NEWS UPDATE .....

I'm back in business ...:clap:

Managed to lose traction from 1st to 2nd tonight as well in a straight line ..:p

Boost has been re-adjusted ... :cool:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jules has his R33 back.... Complete with new cambelt and rollers :clap: :clap: Andy's R32 is still stripped and awaiting parts though :bawling:
Danni and my good self will be there from about 7:30ish as always guys.... See you all there :p

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cars in bits, bikes wrote off and i'm in plaster, housebound. Apart from that lifes great....... I'll be back.......... but not yet

Lets hope it will be while we still have some sun left tho.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cars in bits, bikes wrote off and i'm in plaster, housebound. Apart from that lifes great....... I'll be back.......... but not yet

Lets hope it will be while we still have some sun left tho.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I wanted to make this one as I havnt attended for a while, But I was having lots of fun under a nissan fitting a gearbox instead :)

Andy, Sorry to hear about your injuries, Wish you a speedy recovery m8.

Mark.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cheers mark,

Any Motorbike accident that you leave with broken bones is better than not leaving at all, hey i'm alive still with two legs i knew a few who were not so lucky.

Just wish hearing the immortal words 'sorry mate did not see you' did not hurt so much.

To be honest bones heal but well pi55ed off about losing the bike, 3 years rebuilding it wasted and a classis bike destroyed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts