GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my copy over the weekend. Just finished reading the article on Ronnie's beast. Oh my Godz, a genuine piece of automotive art. Awesome.

Also, the rather mad red Supra. The photo on the contents page shows it has some rather fine angled fins under the rear wings - does anyone know if any company makes similar for the Skyline?

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Jae mate, do you subscribe to the mag ?

Being as you live in the same sort of area i'm wondering how you get hold of it so quick - i have major troubles getting hold of it. Usually 3 to 4 days after everyone else seems to have it !

Where do you get it from ?

Daz

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Out Performing

Subscribe. U know it makes sense, and you get your copy up to a week before it lands in the shops.

Failing that, the little newsies next to Drum n' Strum, South side of East Worthing station.

Dead 'elpful, me. :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I keep meaning to subscribe...just never get round to it !

There are a few small shops in the town centre that stock it...but they take a few extra days getting it in it seems.

I'll try the place near Drum 'n' Strum if the ones in town haven't got it tomorrow.

Cheers mate !

Daz

·
Registered
766 Posts
there is only one place in stoke that sells, it,a little corner newsagents, but they get it in on time every month

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nice one Glen..cheers for pointing out that website. It tied me over until i finally lay my hands on a copy (still not in the local shops !).

Daz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts