GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the black square wraps people put onto the back of the GTR above the exhausts was for visual purposes, as it does look good. But now i see that these 2 small indent above the exhausts get extremely dirty and stained from the exahusts, and its exhausting keeping up with cleaning it.

I was wondering does anyone know any trustworthy wrappers in the South West, who can wrap the skirts, splitters and add these 2 black squares as in the picture below. I would use PW but with my company and commitment to it, the distance to travel there vs time i can get away i am struggling to get away up there.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Might look strange on your car if you want the lowers wrapped as I'm not sure there is a wrap that matches the GT-R White.

When I park my car up it's very noticeable that mine has a bit of a golden look in the light unlike the GT-R paint.

When people have the lowers colour coded it's usually when the rest of the car is wrapped or if they've taken them off to be colour coded and sprayed.

Just my thoughts as if you have mis-matched white lowers it'll look awful. White is pretty hard to match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts