GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I went down to Abbey MS for a two hour long general check over of my car, and I'm well happy with what I have found out about it.
Mark said that the car is a nice, clean, standard example and looks all ok, including good compression on all cylinders and no evidence of any scoring etc. in the bores. May have had an OSR quarter at some point but looks like it's been fixed properly. HICAS not working (stuck motor) and a couple of other bits that need need sorting out. (Clutch & tyres which I knew about):bawling:
Overall the car seems to be what I wanted, a standard, unplayed with (too much) motor in good all round order with just a few select stage one mods, Ohlins suspension, Nismo downpipe and CAT back system, HKS induction kit & dump valve, running standard boost.
Nice to meet the guys from Abbey and an interesting walk around the back yard. Cheers chaps! :thumbsup:
Ade.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. Hmmm, yeah. Mark was already talking about a 'safe' 1bar boost upgrade.
Need to do the tyres & clutch before any other outlay!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I would recommend abbey without a doubt - I only take my car there and have always been really happy with the service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts