GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now in stock here at Garage Whifbitz are the Boostlogic F16 Fighter Jet exhaust tips for the Nissan R35 GTR. This is a great upgrade for people looking to get away from the stock look with a good finish, the F16 tips fit the stock exhaust and any aftermarket exhaust that uses the standard size tailpipes including our own Garage Whifbitz 102mm exhaust.

I have one set available right now which I can do for £260 inc delivery and VAT. Normal price is £312.

Available to purchase here Boostlogic F16 R35 GTR Exhaust Tips - Garage Whifbitz

·
Registered
941 Posts
I love those. Something different than the usual 'lets just make them BIGGER!'.

Now all you need to do is get them to burn like an afterburner :D

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Liking the no GTR tax trend you have :thumbsup:

Do you still have the one set with you? I'f so Ill have them If you allow money to be sent over on monday?
<< cash man normally :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Liking the no GTR tax trend you have :thumbsup:

Do you still have the one set with you? I'f so Ill have them If you allow money to be sent over on monday?
<< cash man normally :)
I have one set in stock right now at the offer price yes. PM me if you want to go ahead...

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
These look suspiciously familiar. I looked at buying these a while ago:

Auto

Wonder if boostlogic bought the design off them?
Yeah i nearly bought a set of those ones Sam but they were far too small in diameter and looked a bit odd. I suspect its still fringe making them and boostlogic just acting as reseller.

Still prefer my carbon tips though....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts