GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TPMS. Tire Pressure Monitoring System. A federal requirement in cars after 2008. In the GT-R there is a sensor mounted to the valve stem that monitors air pressure within the run-flat tires. If you move tire locations, or swap to a different set of wheels, you may not be able to read the tire pressures, and you will likely have a warning light on the dashboard of the car. Up until now, the only proven option was to go to a Nissan dealer for them to reset the light.

If you have a spare set of track wheels or just had a sensor changed, we can reset your tyre pressure sensor fault code and/or supply and fit you a new TPMS.

Prices per wheel each:

OEM TPMS sensors = £46 + vat
Fitting of TPMS = £12.50 + VAT
Reset @ Auto Torque = £25 +vat for 1-4 resets

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi , I have four new sensors that I need to replace on my CBA 09 GTR in the uk but it is a US import.
does any body know who can do the relearn procedure here in the UK for a US import

261 Posts
Thanks Tom
Hi Adam, look forward to seeing you. I had the two above enquiries confused when we spoke.

Hi, Can you supply me with a pre-programmed set of 4 sensors? Or are they car specific / need me to come to you? I have some new wheels and tyres on the way from Japan and need new sensors. Thanks
PM Sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts