GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just started to look for a GTR so im gonna be on here alot more from now on,
Been through all the Cossy, Scoobs and Evos but ive always wanted a GTR since i first saw the Topgear test

Im after a 09/59/10 plate Black car with Nav prefered, standard with as low mileage as possible and i Have a mint white Focus RS to px

So if anybody on here fancys a deal let me know:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
a fair few 09 plates on autotrader and pistonheads. 10 plates are around but still a good few £K more

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If you plan to modify you could save a packet by getting one that's already been done... ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only plan on going upto 600bhp which only seems to cost 3k, so i would rather buy standard then i know wats been done

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Only plan on going upto 600bhp which only seems to cost 3k, so i would rather buy standard then i know wats been done
No probs. :)

When you've been around this forum a while I think you'll be much less suspicious of mods when Litchfield or SVM have been involved.
It's not like cheaper cars where you have a dozen firms tweaking them and some home jobs.
GT-R tuners are well known, have good reputations and you can check with them exactly what was done to the car, when and at what milage.

But I understand some people like to mod themselves, so I wish you luck in your search. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh i know what you mean, really looking forward to getting one, went in a lads standard GTR about 18months ago and ive raved about it ever since

1 - 7 of 7 Posts