GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank the lord for the good old British loony!

The sort of chap who'd stand in a village and point a fake speed gun at you because he thought you might be going too fast,.... "well he was too young to be driving and his rap music was too loud"

The sort of chap who'd go on holiday to Spain, refuse to eat any of that "foreign muck!" and shout at the waiter in the firm belief that the louder you shout, the more likely they are to understand.

And the sort of chap who'd take his belt off to thrash a small child for dropping litter, slap his wife about, drink ten G&T's and drive home from his local stopping briefly to shoot some badgers because "by god I've done it all my life and no lilly livered, garlic eating eurocrat will tell me what I can or can't do!!!!"

Sounds like my old man!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
.....speaking of loonies......

Have any of you read about the guy who waved a plank at a guy on his bike, causing him to come off??

He waved a 4ft long plank at a guy on a bandit 1200...who was not speading according to the judge....., he fell off trying to avoid the plank, hit a wall and wrote off his bike.

In court the nutter pleaded guilty, and the judge delivered swift justice......

........£600 compensation as opposed to £6000 to cover just the guys lid and leathers, he told the biker to consider himself lucky!!

Is it sumthin in the water??..........whats happening in England??:(

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
£600.00 is that all?

Blimey the biker could of died!

There are too many loonies roaming around...Thank god I have my huge dog, barbed wired fences, a massive divers knife by my bedside table, oh yes and some killer fish to keep the loonies out!! ;) :D

On a serious note I agree with you what is happening to this world we live in, not just England :(

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Booty - I have a reason I was seaching for sites with regards to police signs (an idea to make money see) and came accross it!

Talking of Loonies there was a bloke in Nottingham (Ilko) that used stand near the roadside wearing a yellow coat brandishing a hairdryer at passing cars :) he got nicked.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Booty - do you drive round with all that stuff in your car???
Is that why they call you Boot-y?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I'm with the revolution. We use miles in this country not Kms. Until its changed I don't want to see corporate big-brother changing the rules.

I'm with the little guy on this one

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Kempy said:
Booty - do you drive round with all that stuff in your car???
Is that why they call you Boot-y?:rolleyes:
That's just in my house...you should see inside my boot, it would blow you away ;)

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
stormuk said:
Booty - I have a reason I was seaching for sites with regards to police signs (an idea to make money see) and came accross it!

Talking of Loonies there was a bloke in Nottingham (Ilko) that used stand near the roadside wearing a yellow coat brandishing a hairdryer at passing cars :) he got nicked.
Okay research is good and if you make money...EVEN BETTER :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Blow what?

Tipical British I would say.

No LHD, No Km, No Euro's but you guys (and girls) have the Skylines...:-(

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
that's right Kempy..you don't wanna upset me. I go green and my clothes get ripped...URGH!!! :D

:smokin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Watch yourself Kempy!!!

You got Booty going all Hulk and me goneabitlara - I'd wear something substantial next time we meet!!!:D

DJFish - troubled past:confused:

Caroline

·
Registered
425 Posts
Caroline,
I'll be ready for you next Thursday, I'll have my secret weapon:D

Booty,
Looks like you've got another thread to start on the Hulk and why the pants dont get ripped;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts