GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a little short notice but anyone able to get to Nuerburgring for April 6-7 will have a special weekend.

I don’t have to many details but some of the Nismo team are coming to Germany to practice for the Nuerburgring 24 hour ring race.

This will be your chance to meet some of the key people at Nismo, and drive the ‘ring’ yourself.

I’ll be there with some free souvenirs for those of you that are able to make it as well.

Paul.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nismo Activities

I thought I should add a little detail to Nismo’s activities that weekend:

The circuit is booked for all the teams participating in the 24hour race to practice on Friday April 5.

The circuit will also be used by some of the teams on Saturday April 6.

During these times the north ring is closed to the public, the north ring will be open to the public at 17:15 till 19:30 on Saturday and from 08:00 to 19:30 on Sunday.

Most of the technical staff from Nismo will be there (great chase to get expert advice about Skyline’s) Takayuki Kinoshita, and possibly Masahiro Hasemi, from Japan will be driving.

Most importantly this is a chance to meet Robert Brungs, he is the resident Nismo expert in Europe. His knowledge and experience of Nissan Skylines is immense.

The best advice I can give about getting to Nuerburg and back is to follow Ben Lovejoy’s guild at http://www.nurburgring.org .

Again sorry about the short notice.

Paul.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
A bit more info.....

The Saturday (6th April) is the second run of the VLN endurance race series on the Ring. Starts at 1200 hours, duration 3.5 hours (maybe 4, can't check that right now).

The Friday before in general can be used to practice; from 1600 hours to 1800 hours.

Chances are there there will be a nice, fast, blue R34 there ....:D :D

André.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Next week...

Hiya Guys,

I will be at the Ring this Sunday (15th) and also the following Wednesday and Thursday (with Dirk Schoysman) to get some track time. Anyone else planning to be around next week?

/Dan

·
Registered
34 Posts
'Ring

i'm out at the ring from Thursday 21st March until 26th march. Anyone else planning a trip there during those dates. It would be great to catch up if there are any other skylines going.

Let me know

Gary

By the way, I'm no expert at the ring (still learning),but I have do have an instructor who provides one on one training while I'm there if anyone is interested in finding the correct line !(If you don't know it of course!) give me a shout.

·
Registered
178 Posts
'Ring Trip

Guys

Bit early for me, too cold/busy easter weekend (too many motorcycle lemmings!)

My first trip (of 3 planned this year) will 7 Jun if I can resist the urge for that long! As alway I'd be happy to have anyone joing the pilgrimage trip, and can help with arrangements.

Looking forward to it already though.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.