GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone need a nismo number plate ? N15 GTR

£1,000,000 ;)

I really hope they dont price this car out of reach!
Rumours are well into 6 figures. To be honest IF it has gone number one then Porsche will be jolly mad and it will still be a 'bargain'.

I just can't see it but god if they have got below 7.10 that would be astonishing.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
570 ish hp?

I would have thought a 610-620 would have been needed.

let hope its not just hype will be keeping a close eye on PR about this monster

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Expecting launch 19th/20th November at Tokyo Motorshow according to our sources. GTROC will release any info we get as soon as we have it and are allowed to!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Considering the V spec was around double the regular MY10 price (120k?) I wouldn't be surprised if it's around £130,000.

It'll be pretty exclusive I'd have thought, as well as amazingly capable.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Considering the V spec was around double the regular MY10 price (120k?) I wouldn't be surprised if it's around £130,000.

It'll be pretty exclusive I'd have thought, as well as amazingly capable.
How much better than a stage 4 car running BBK and Litchfield suspension?

But with you on price tag :runaway:

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Subscribed :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
How much better than a stage 4 car running BBK and Litchfield suspension?

But with you on price tag :runaway:
Well, while we are about a week away from finding out lets think about a wish list.

New GT-R: £75k
Carbon Alcons: £20k
Litchfield Suspension: £4k

That's almost £100k already.

Then you have to add superior aerodynamics (not what someone knocked up in a shed because it looks cool like the aftermarket stuff) a better interior and exclusivity of having a NIMSO.

£130k seems about right to me if it's around the 600-650bhp mark with what I'd like to see on it/it do.

Speculation, yes.
But surely it can't be that far out! :nervous:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Well, while we are about a week away from finding out lets think about a wish list.

Then you have to add superior aerodynamics (not what someone knocked up in a shed because it looks cool like the aftermarket stuff) a better interior and exclusivity of having a NIMSO.

£130k seems about right to me if it's around the 600-650bhp mark with what I'd like to see on it/it do.

Speculation, yes.
Thats pretty close when you add it up.

Cannot be far off :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I'm not so sure that is a "No 1" at the end of the vid clip.. as there seems to be another line very faintly next to it... could be the intended price? or just a countdown timer type routine...

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Speculation, yes.
Precisely - yes the argument stacks up when you buy an MY10 and do suspension etc BUT with an MY13/14 the step up isn't so crazy when you add even the aftermarket options I suspect. The Spec V was paint, exhaust and wheels and that was about it for the premium. It looks like this will be much, much more serious.

When you look at the aero (which has been being developed with an F1 team) as a major step up (that wing for a start), upgraded wheels, maybe upgraded seats (all other NISMOs have them) etc etc etc it adds up to a mega package. We genuinely don't know any details as they are being kept firmly under wraps (not that we would breach any confidences even if we did!).

The moment we get any out of embargo info we will post it up (both on MY14 and Nismo) and full details on GTROC ? GTR Owners Club.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
anyone need a nismo number plate ? N15 GTR

£1,000,000 ;)

I really hope they dont price this car out of reach!
LOL N15GTR ain't N1SMO, which is NISMO plate me ol fella !!!

Yes, they will !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Yes, they will !!!!
That depends on the target market.
The goal will be to sell some, not a lot.
They need to keep the NISMO version exclusive IMO, which means a price hike so it's not going to sell in huge numbers.

I'd imagine they'd be happy selling a small number each year, say 5% of total GT-R sales?

If it kills the Porsche Turbo and costs around the same (or a bit more) I don't think they'll struggle to sell them in smaller numbers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts