GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,
Could anyone please tell me where i can get the small size front Number plates that just fits in the recess of the front bumper. I don't like those big square jobbies that we have to have and covers the front radiator, I have seen some of you guys with small number plates(Legal or not!!).

Any suggestions please.

PaulP.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Paul,

AB Graphics in SHeffield, they will make them to any specific size, so just measure and ring

0114 279 9292

Just had my new plate (wait till you see the reg number) delivered within 2 days!!! Cheap too!

Si

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plates

Thanks guys,
Draxx, Si me ole mate hows it hangin?. What is the size of the recess in the front bumper of the top of your head?. I haven't got the car with me at the moment. No luck selling her in over 2 weeks, so will have to resort to putting her in a local garage sale or return!!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Mine is 34 CMS Wide with Standard Sized Letters, I can now I've got my new reg.......;)

You really want to sell your car dont you.......!!!:(

Si

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plates

Si,
Yep fraid so, needs must!!. I thought she might have gone fairly quick for the price, but guess not, just the usual timewasters, trying to knock me down before they had even seen it. going for around £2,800 now. will see what happens this weekend.

PaulP.

What is your new reg then?.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.