GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all those that have been complimentary about my car. Sorry that some of you are frustrated about my lack of / slow replies. I don't get access to tinternet every day and when I do I rarely know how to use it. I certainly haven't got a clue how to reply to a private message! Sorry. But I'm learning. I don't know what my car is worth, NUR's don't come for sale very often. I don't want to take anybody's pants down but likewise I would hate to sell it then see it advertised the following week for 10 grand more. I would think it would be worth 40 plus to someone who is genuinely into skylines and knows and appreciates what a NUR is. When someone expresses an interest and backs it up with a deposit, I will have Rod put the original NUR complete engine back in. The car will still have the big brakes, tein in-car adjustable suspension, exhaust etc.. The complete RB30 will then be open to sensible offers, you all know what they cost to build. Or I may keep it and put it another car. Full details of my NUR are available in Jap Performance mag a couple of issues back, or from Rod, but don't disturb him unless you're seriously interested. Cheers.

I'm sure you're all car people so I'll put some other interesting pics up of other toys, but where in the forum do I put them?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
There is an area of the forum called the 'Members Gallery' - I think that would be the best place for pictures of your other 'toys' :)
40k should be the very bottom end of the price bracket for a car like yours Charles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts