GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Cliff J's old nur motorsport carbon splitter that a slightly damaged on my wedding day :( I replaced cliff and he gave me this to either use or sell on.

It wont work on my car as its too low and i know i will smashed the crap out of it. :chuckle:

They go for £350 brand new. This was the first one they custom made to fit Cliff's car so he payed a fair bit more for it :(

Pictures of it fitted to cliffs car:

Pics of it now:

There is nothing hanging off it or about to fall off. It has just cracked the hardener.

£200 ;)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Good luck with the sale Jay :sadwavey:

Happier days gone by....

FREE BUMP :sadwavey:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys this is cheap as it is and an easy fix for someone in the know:)

Right £180 :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
Come on guys this is cheap as it is and an easy fix for someone in the know:)

Right £180 :(
Very easy fix, brush away any of that loose cracked resin. Apply a few coats of resin, then wet and dry her back. Bit of clear and she will look as new :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it comes just as showen in my pics. Doesn't come with any support bars. :(.

I will get a price on postage to the uk and put it on here ;)

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
hmmm, I was looking at getting one of these from Nur Motorsport.. and you are not too far from me :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
where is a good place to get that sort of work done i have a 400r style carbon splitter thats cracked the laqure badly which i need doing

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Whoever buys this splitter can have a pair of staybars free from myself. It takes 4 but I have 2 new ones sitting here that I'd send if you need them.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure if it will fit a 350z Mark? Size i guess so but the curve of the zed bumper is alot different to the r33?

Great peice of kit and was pretty much brand new when i smashed it on my wedding morning getting the car cleaned because i parked it under a tree to keep it safe :( :chuckle: I know nur motorsport sell them for £350 + more for the surrports.

At even £200 this is a bargin. I was going to put it on mine but it would be the nicest thing on it and make the car look even worse then it does lol :)

Cliff you don't have to give away you surrports mate. The thing should sell itself :chuckle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts