GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

We now have a hotel sorted and are ready to get our places confirmed with the hotel for Nurburg 2006 if anyone would like to come ??

Dates are August 18th - August 21st (Friday - Monday). We will get 2 full days at the Nurburg Ring from 0800 until 1930 each day.

It will be an early morning ferry on the Friday from Dover to Dunkirk at 0815. this will allow us to get straight on the E40, turn left on the E42, and after about 4 hours we'll be there !! (allowing for time difference, we'll be there for 1700 ish which will allow time for a couple of laps on the first day)

We are going to stay in the 4* Dorint Spa Hotel which is 21kms from the Nurburg Ring, but a great drive through mountain roads to get there.

Coming home on the Monday we'll get the 1645 Ferry gettin us into the UK for 1745, so we wont be home too late.

The cost per person to include 3 nights in 4* accommodation plus your return ferry based on 2 people sharing is £310 each. (For those of you bringing Girlfriends, we will have use of the Gym and swimming pool which may help persuade them )

To add a degree of security, in light of some events which have happened recently on forums, we are going to run all of this through MGT Racing.

To book your space, please call Garth on 02476 398344 at MGT Racing between normal office hours.

You can pay a deposit, which will be £120 per pair, but we will need to collect the full amount by the end of May at the latest.

Ther are only 15 rooms available at the hotel so be quick !

I hope to see many of your there for a great time for year number 3 !

If you have any questions, please ask away...

Tim 'Moff' Nicholas @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : [email protected]

WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport - Parts for Motorsport and Tuning - Online Shop

- We ship worldwide to your door -

- Currently Breaking for parts - Nissan Skyline R33 - Honda Civic FN2 -

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats for the 4* Hotel for 3 nights, and a return ferry as it says... :)

Moff

·
Registered
415 Posts
very interested in this as its something i really want to do this year, is it open to other forums as someone was telling me about a trip being organised on the SXOC and is sending me the details so i could tag along.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feel free to pass on to others...

We are not doing this as a business, so only looking for a max of 30 people to keep it manageable...

Moff

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck dude,

We are up to nearly 20 people now... :)

Only a few spaces left..

Moff

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Moff

thort the dayes had changed ????

S

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I'll be there...day trip for me though! :D :D Might have to stay with a friend who lives pretty close...that is if you'll "have" an American in the crowd???

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steve - Yes mate, sorry, dates are 11th - 14th August...

I can't edit my post it seems... Mods.. can you help please.

Moff

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there are a couple left, it will become too much of a handful if we get many more

Moff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts