GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I'm sure somebody that thinks they're better than him will come on and correct me but that was in the limit about 90% of the lap hindered only by other racers. On a separate note, he's I bit of an egotistical ****** as well who thinks the track is for him alone. His sort is just as bad as those that don't move out the way.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
That's the kind of tosser that ruins going to the ring for everyone else. It could be the first time the people in front of him have ever set eye's on the track. They should have pulled over but at the end of the day its an open track! If he is such a pro he could put his hand in "das uber cool" shorts pocket and pay for the track for the day and get a clear run, and finally prove to his mates in the pub that his mighty Honda is the fastest thing since his first sausage stroking sech:blahblah:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...that's a very valid point. I have never been to the ring but I would really like to go one day. Watching "pro" drivers like this kind of makes me nervous and having second thoughts about what I am really getting myself into :)

Still...gotta be done though...

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
Remember seeing that last year. The blokes YT name says it all - he is quite the Spaz-ius. Fair play, he is pressing on, but it is a little aggressive for TF. Going around the outside of the biker in the Mini-Karussell just to make a point is well out of order - and dangerous. At the end of the day, it's a public road not a race track.

·
Banned
1,032 Posts
I have never been either and would love to have a blast round there some time, on the Bike or GTR.

I've got a trip to Germany on the bike in May and might be going for a few laps. It would take so much self control and restraint to not drive my carbon fiber re-enforce bike glove through his skull if someone pulled that kind of trick! How ever I always keep an eye on my mirrors (especially on bike, or you don't live for long in the UK!), so wouldn't be behind me for long anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts