GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from here going on these dates?

Already a couple of old datsuns going (if we get there) but would be cool to have a few more:bowdown1:

There's lots of time on the nordshleife but also the gp track is open for a full day on the 29th :)

I am very excited!!

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just found out about the grand euro tour, gutted to say the least I missed it :( if it was in a month or so I would have gone!!

So could be up for this..

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
I'm heading home on the 26th. I would have stayed over, but my g/f has to be back for work.

In case you didn't know, Sam - New this year - You can use TF lap tickets on the F1 circuit. 1 NS lap buys you 15 mins on the GP.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm heading home on the 26th. I would have stayed over, but my g/f has to be back for work.

In case you didn't know, Sam - New this year - You can use TF lap tickets on the F1 circuit. 1 NS lap buys you 15 mins on the GP.

Stay safe.
ThAnks mate :) yeah it just so happens the gp track is open all day on the thurs!!

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
Just back. Nordschleife was open for 28 minutes before it was closed for the rest of the evening on Saturday. Sunday there was approx a dozen accidents with two closers - one was almost two hours.

Glorious weather though. Hope it holds for you.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Just back. Nordschleife was open for 28 minutes before it was closed for the rest of the evening on Saturday. Sunday there was approx a dozen accidents with two closers - one was almost two hours.

Glorious weather though. Hope it holds for you.
Got back yesterday. Great day with trackdays.de. All day sun, but cool enough, so oil temps stayed lowish. A couple of recoveries under double yellow flag, but no closures whilst I was there, and no major prangs. and some nice cars including a old air cooled 911 RSR, and Lexus LFA, and a McLaren Mercedes. Most popular car was gt3. Traffic in Holland was dire on the way back, as per.

Andy

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got back on Mon, had an absolutely fantastic time:)

Andy was this your car?

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've had loads of fun . Tracks been open every night so far .
Just need to find somewhere to buy some new tyres . Rears are on the markers and fronts about a 1mm above the markers .
3 days left :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've had loads of fun . Tracks been open every night so far .
Just need to find somewhere to buy some new tyres . Rears are on the markers and fronts about a 1mm above the markers .
3 days left :)
I'm so jealous - I want to be back there!!!!!

Enjoy it mate:)

I've used tyre-trade centre (it's just behind the petrol station that's on the main straight) and they were great. Open on a Sunday, family business and the wife speaks English. They even gave me a free mug:) Saved about £200 for a set of 4 MPSS on my M3 last year. So convenient as I got them fitted the day I came back meaning I could properly destroy the old set.

Ihr zuverlässiger Reifenhändler am Nürburgring, Duchfuhrung von Renndiensten und Lodistiktransporte

Feel free to share any pics vids :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts