GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post on this board a few days ago (can't find it now)
someone said they had a video in japanese of a skyline being driven flat out around the Nurburgring.

I am very interested in purchasing a copy of the video if it is still available.

Thanks for you help

Duncan.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It mite have been one I posted

Yer I know some things have gon for a little walk in the last week or so Some bug I guess

the are 2 missing threads about Tyers and one about Stukickass Brakes as well as the some others!! I thought it was just me!! I think Guy went on holls with them :D :D thats got to be it!

Well the infomation I put up was that Jamie M has the Video of the Skyline at the Ring and it is very :cool:

we are looking into ways of making back up copys I think is the curect way to say it! so who knows then, I was thinking if we could get it on to Cd as it only 8.1sec long the Lap that is or if someone like Joss new how to post it on the web zipped so it was not to big to down load?

Regards

Bruce

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I just got Best Motoring DVD vol 3, the GTR special. What a buy!! Well pleased with it....3 hours of top quality GTR fun!!

...oh and there is a full on board lap of an R32 at the ring driven by Kurosawa
8:22 in damp conditions is not bad at all!!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts

DCD,

Is this the DVD you mean?

Found it on Amazon.co.jp, but not in any of the english speaking sites for easy of ordering.

May order a copy myself if you say it is that good!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Scott...yep thats the one!
I ordered it from here http://www.j-magical.com/shop.htm ...was delivered in less than 24 hours...but then again I'm in Japan!
You can try them and see if they ship or I believe Shin at ProSpec had an ad for it on his website.
I'm very happy with it...I also got the Racing Skyline video which is also damn good...especially that racing KPGC10...you just cant beat an NA engine with big Weber carbs for noise...or should I say music!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I haven't a clue how to order the item, there doesn't seen to be a on line ordering section. Going on the basis that I don't speak any Japanese of course!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Cheeky sod

Cheeky sod Ian.;)

So I'm the Registers chief librarian, spending my turbo fund on
DVD's and vids for you's lot to borough. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I THINK NOT!!!!! ;)

Try ordering it (Yourselves) from Shin as DCD surgests.

Just been on there and hes got it.

I've just bought from Duke video yesturday, the 1992 Bathurst 1000 which they dominated.
Another video with racing Skylines, but one of the few in english. And only 12.99.

Find it @ www.dukevideo.com/products/3391.htm

P.s. Ian, if you do get that DVD, do you think we could borough it. ;)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
1992 Australian Touring Car Vid ??

Dave,

Did you get your Ozzy Video?? What do you think???

Ordered mine wednesday afternoon, arrived friday morning. Excelent.

There is some really good action in it.
Them old cossies are strong, Shame the GT-R carries so much balast.

But still end up winning the season. Seeing them take the whole shot off the line from
the 2nd and 3rd row straight too the front, while the M3's and fords wheel spin, is fantastic.

Well worth the 13 pounds for 90 mins of racing.

P.s. If anyone else orders it, make sure to enquire about an ALL GT-R video,
as they said if there is demand then they would do one, I did.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
skylines are go

Got it, watched it twice, excellent. Standing start traction is amazing, but we already know that don't we? Shames they are 450bhp but the racing is close.
Dave

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
skyline video

I have registered my vote at Duke for a skyline video. They said that they are not attending our next gathering though.:(

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
On the Duke Video front, the vid which features only a few minutes of the first track day is due out in 2 to 3 weeks time. It's called Track Day Warriors and Duke are shipping ? copies to me for distribution to those who took part. :)

Peter.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ring Video

Zoldar,

What help do you want :confused:

Paul.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts