GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my OEM GTR wheel + tyre. Wheel is in great condition with roughly 5 mm of tread left. According to a tyre shop there is approximately 5+ thousand miles left on the wheel. The wheel itself has gutter rash on three spokes due to a kerbing as I was leaving a garage. They are currently separate so Im happy to sell separately or as a bundle.

£300 for the lot or £160 each if purchased separately.

Pics: GTR - Imgur

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been overseas so I have not been able to check this thread. Apologies to everyone who had pm'd me about it.

Few additional details - its the front tyre/wheel. It has approx. 4,000 miles left on it according to the tyre shop which had removed the wheel. Pics have been posted in the first post. Link'd below:

GTR Tyre and Wheel Photos: Click Here

·
Registered
633 Posts
tyre

I have for sale my OEM GTR wheel + tyre. Wheel is in great condition with roughly 5 mm of tread left. According to a tyre shop there is approximately 5+ thousand miles left on the wheel. The wheel itself has gutter rash on three spokes due to a kerbing as I was leaving a garage. They are currently separate so Im happy to sell separately or as a bundle.

£300 for the lot or £160 each if purchased separately.

Pics: GTR - Imgur
How many thousand miles left?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Apologies, that was a typo on my end. There is approximately 4k miles left on the tyres. Ill edit my previous post.

Edit - wheel is sold subject to payment. Tyre is still available.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
If the wheel falls through, I'll have it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had to put off the sale as I had been abroad for quite some time. These are now back up for sale. Get in touch if you're interested.

Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts