GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

AT MIDNIGHT (CST) BANNER WILL BE LINKED TO THE SALE FOR ALL SHOPPING ONLINE!

I will post the sale up Friday morning MIDNIGHT THURSDAY NIGHT however you want to look at it.

Some items have very limited quantities - and I assure you it will be on a first come, first served basis - period.

Online orders ONLY for USA customers.
Powerhouse is open Friday for questions you may have, but all orders must be placed online. Powerhouse is closed Sat and Sun.

International customers can email me their order, as we know our online system sometimes does not accept international orders properly.

I will remove the link on Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time. If you bookmark the link and order online after that time, I will NOT accept your order.

This is the time to get all your orders in before Christmas because there wont be a deal breaker like this again till probably NEXT YEAR!

Hope all have had a good holiday that celebrate and good weekend to everyone else, enjoy the sale and hope everyone can get in on the deals. Hope you saved money this year!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UP FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything is going Super well! Hope everyone is getting in on these CRAZY SWEET DEALS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts