GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
I had poor connection speed whilst trying to watch, is there anywhere I can download from to see the 2014 car again. Looked like the US leak info was confirmed anyway.

I'm not at all interested in the Nismo.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ahhhh Just finished meeting - blinking Microsoft. Will see if it is posted on You Tube/Nissan can give it us to post on the GTROC site.

Does 'new' interior look nice?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
The new interior is amazing.. new Recaro's based on the Sportster CS. I already guess the price... 20k for the two? ;)
Waiting for the pics, the stream didnt work in my office

·
Registered
4,493 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Love the interior, this car will keep Honda on their toes with the NSX. Exterior looks a bit shouts for me though, like it's trying to justify the cost. Also only has the power of a stage 1. Not enough to justify £120,000 +. Maybe worth £100,000 max. I'd rather have a more exotic car for that money personally. No longer the £50k bargain it once was is it lol

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I was there when they set that record:)

By complete chance & en route to a track day at Spa we stopped off at Nordschleife for a sneaky couple of evening TF laps so did the usual viewing points to see if anything was out. After some considerable time we saw the Nismo GT-R lapping & then went to spot it from other vantage points. We saw/heard it a couple more times & then news started to filter through that Nissan & Nismo had hired the complete circuit along with marshals & safety whilst they sent just one car round to get the lap record:)

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
So the ring time is for the Track pack version which we have no info on?

This reminds me of the spec V without carbon brakes. I hope they sell more than one this time round!

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
On the NISMO car, they were bragging about 2.0 dead 0-60, which I said all along was b*ll*cks.

Anyone know the 0-60 time yet?

·
Registered
754 Posts
nismo GT-R (RS) track pack is same power, same wheels & Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tyres, no carbon ceramics, Recaro Sportster CS seats, rear seat delete, carbon front and rear bumpers & rear spoiler, high level rear spoiler option? ~65kg lighter [than nismo variant].
It also has Öhlins adjustable dampers and different springs rather than the electronic nismo/Bilstein's.

Possibly revised MFD graphics from Polyphony Digital?

nismo GT-R starting price ~£125k doesn't include nismo titanium exhaust (~£10k option). RS is going to be what, circa £25-30k more?

Grimlin: new 370z is about to be released too isn't it?

Isn't that lap time about 10 seconds slower than the 918?? If so that is stunning, 200-300bhp down and more weight, mega time!
It's lighter than the 918!

Anyone seen 0-60 (2.4?) or 0-100 yet?

Hopefully it has a nismo warranty and not the Nissan avoid any responsibility variety, especially since it's possible some will be driven and not just kept in a garage.

Protegimus

·
Registered
276 Posts
I see they liked Stealthzilla's paint scheme... :chuckle:

In my opinion all those red trims are a bit Max Power and cheapen the look of what would otherwise be a nice looking car. I heard there were to be different exhaust options, which would be good as I never did like the Spec V style tails.

Ally

41 - 60 of 192 Posts