GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used only a few times, this is the purpose made cover as supplied by Nissan for the R35 GT-R. Black with the GT-R emblem on the front bonnet area. This is a perfect fit to the car and pulls down nice and low. Comes with the storage bag as pictured.
£240 delivered in the UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi mate, do you think this cover would do the GTR with big spoiler please?
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Hmm, it should still fit the width of the car (assuming your wing is no wider than the oem one) but the higher spoiler is going to affect how much the cover covers the rear of the car i.e. how much you can pull it down.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Hmm, it should still fit the width of the car (assuming your wing is no wider than the oem one) but the higher spoiler is going to affect how much the cover covers the rear of the car i.e. how much you can pull it down.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for replied mate, i had a good looked on this cover, they are perfect for lower spoiler, as long as not too far off the oem size. My car has N Attack style spoiler on it, which is almost same level as the roof, no good for me.

Anyway, you will get it sell, good price on it.

Sam

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yes I have the same OEM cover, I bought mine over 2 years ago for £200 I might sell mine and make a profit if they are going up.

It won't suit any type of spoiler it just fits the OEM car like snug perfect fitment with a higher spoiler it won't go down fully BUT not any wider as it is tailored fit

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, yes cover is still available. No reason why it won***8217;t fit...what***8217;s the difference in rear wing heights between stock and Track Edition?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi, yes cover is still available. No reason why it won't fit...what's the difference in rear wing heights between stock and Track Edition?

Hi Bud,

I think the only difference is one of them being carbon. Can you pm me your post code and I can come test and collect this Saturday.

thanks
Uzzy

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Uzzy,

I won***8217;t be around on Saturday I***8217;m afraid...I can do Sunday.

Thanks
Karl

·
Registered
29 Posts
Picked up this cover on Sunday from Karl who is a complete gentleman.

Cover fits just right and very happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad it fitted Uzzy, I knew it would! nice to meet you.
BTW...you won***8217;t stop at just a Y-Pipe...I would suggest a Stage 2 with de-cat downpipes as a minimum - let it breathe! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts