GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in a an official R35 GT-R pic??

If so PM me a Fax number and I will fax it to you!!

PS. I work for Nissan, and this is no Photoshop job!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry wasn't aware of the pics in Autocar!!

Seeing as I havent seen the pics maybe polarbearit can confirm if the pics are the same?!?!?!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, Ive been given the pic as an official marker of the pre-production car. In other words this is IT!!

And its the same car as shown on here

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.mv?file=car.mv&num=1044

So this looks like the future!!

If you look at the interior pics I can see just from that one pic that its the true interior as the parts you can see (stalk and steering wheel) are already in production!!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
So is the secret really out???

Shin, have you heard anything and can you comment?

·
Registered
549 Posts
lights

i love the look of those lights, the fronts look like they could be the led type ones. pity there is no photo of the fronts lit up the classic rears look good as ever.

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
That - is awful.

only thing I like is the rear lights, I hope it looks better in the flesh!

Simon

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I saw those same pictures months ago! Are you sure that's the official finished design? I thought they were showing the finished article at the Detriot Motorshow this September (or around that time)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well according to Renault-Nissan BV this is the final design!!

As with all cars that enter the "imminent production" phase, minor tweaks will always occur as more and more road testing is done. (I'm thinking either a spoiler will be a tweak, or is that odd line across the bootlid area an active spoiler?!?!).

Supposedly this is their final masterpiece.

In my honest oppinion . . . . . I love it.

The design is very 21st Century and the interior is very "techie".

Aluminium/Titanium/Stainless interiors seem to be the thing nowadays, and the interior of this GT-R is on par with the other modern masterpieces. The 350Z, Porsche, Noble M12, Zonda and such likes are all in the same technical design area. And so far they are all proving to be popular in their respective markets!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, and the pics I have are on paper, not digital. So I can't e-mail them!! Sorry mate!!

The copies I faxed were faxed from an internal Nissan document, I haven't got a scanner.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Ok people, I'm waiting to be criticised for saying this but I think that is truly disgusting, it has upset my stomach it is so repuslive. After creating an agressive and sexy car like the R34...

Rob

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Ooerr

I'm not so sure about that. The rear retains the afterburners, which is a good thing, but that front?:(

Still, I prefer the looks of the R34, as I think many others do. It will be interesting to see what (if any) changes are made before production.

I have seen those photos before, a few months back in various Japanese car magazine, and since then I was led to believe that the REAL GTR would look nothing like it...

The Mystery deepens...

Where's Scooby when ya need him...:D :D ;) :p

Dave:D :D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
no way

That car was featured a while back in some mag,that is not the new gtr35 no way
I will look a prick if i am wrong:D
but i dont care:D :D
Gary

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I like it. It looks angry and moody. Just the way I like 'em.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts